Home Page Foros Debates Tema 1 How to change game resolution when GUI not available ?

Este debate contiene 0 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó  tom pitt hace 1 semana, 1 día.

• Autor
    Publicaciones

tom pitt
    Participante

HI,

I have Windows 7 in dual screen mode, LG 19′ & Laptop 15′ screen. When LG LCD is connected it is the main screen.I’ve setup the game when the LCD screen was connected, played and loved it.Now I want to play the game on my laptop screen while the LCD is disconnected and can’t – I’m getting some error message (can’t reproduce, will explain).How do I fix this? Where do I edit the configurations? Tried to look in the game installation directory and haven’t found any relevant configuration files.To try to resolve this issue I’ve connected a friends LCD and started the game (otherwise it would stuck and won’t display even the main screen). From there I’ve set the game to run in a window instead of full screen mode hoping it will solve the problem, it didn’t. Now I can start the game, window mode bug the created window is too resolution is bigger then my laptop resolution – Hench I can’t browse to the options menu to change it to a lower resolution.End of story – Cool game, good job, please help

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    http://www.positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3647
    Explainer Video Production Company

Thanks!

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.